May 27, 2012

Pointless Rant


Just a pointless little rant that will make no difference to anyone's life, yet it does make me feel that there is some hope. I am sitting here, whilst studying for my up and coming exams and am constantly day dreaming of better things to do. How I could be outside, in the sea, taking a skate, shooting some photos, yet I am sitting indoors on this beautiful day. It’s not a great feeling but I realise that my priorities are in the right place. These forms of modern commitments make me wonder what it would have been like in a more simple time. When it was acceptable to do what you want, when you want. When one could just live your life how you wanted. Unfortunately that is not how life works in the present, but hey one can dream right? Holiday is coming up and in that brief period of time we can be free.  



















Tony Alva just living. Nothing more, nothing less. 

No comments:

Post a Comment