February 17, 2013

Sebatical

Wow, how time has flown by. I made a post promising more posts and the next moment its almost 4 months later. I would like to try make the commitment to make regular posts as of today. The past 4 months have been rather epic and I do have a decent collection of photographs that are piled up. 

I did read a rather profound quote by the Dalai Lama. It is possibly one of the most true things I have ever heard. It has really made me think about how one goes about life. The quote came from his response, when asked what surprised him most about humanity.

He replied;

‘Man. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.’  

So here is to more updates and more photographs.


No comments:

Post a Comment