March 18, 2012

Longing Nostalgia

As yet another week has past and yet another week of grinding lies ahead makes me long to return to this little piece of heaven. The expression “WESKUS is die BESKUS” is so true and I would love to take a trip up soon. I am writing this with a slightly nostalgic feeling as I am listening to the same playlist that we always listen to when going up the west coast. It’s strange how even when just traveling a few hours up coast can change ones perspective of life and how we are living ours. It makes me appreciate South Africa so much more when I see these tiny places that are so breathtakingly beautiful, it puts me at awe that most of us take this place for granted. This photo it’s to keep the froth going, snapped a year ago to date. Have a good week all.


No comments:

Post a Comment