March 17, 2012

Post Number One

Good day all, after a year out of the blogging game I am back in the form of Finding Former Glory. I stopped blogging last year as when I actually started to read what I was writing, it was rather boring to say the least. It was repetition, post after post. So I decided that I would not write for a while and then I became lazy. After 14 months I have finally decided to create a new blog and start from scratch. The focus has also changed where my other blog featured 90% surfing and bodyboarding and 10% of other stuff; this blog is aimed at being updated with everything and anything that is happening in my life. I know this might not seem interesting to many of you but I will hopefully showcase some cool photos and stories of how they came to be.

As far as my life at the moment I am living in Tamboerskloof, Cape Town, studying at AAASchool of Advertising and working part time for The President Design. I am loving life to say the least. But enough about me, please feel free to mail, facebook, twitter and contact me with any questions, criticisms or comments. My aim is to update this on a weekly basis.

I will leave you with this photo of a good mate of mine Harry O’Connor; we took a little hike up a mountain in Franschhoek and discovered an epic zone, new dam, orchard and little pine forest.




















No comments:

Post a Comment